Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Images Of Minking Hair

Review: Wet & Dry Foundation Kiko fix

Holaaaa! =) new review on the foundation of Kiko fix wet & dry . I use the coloring 02!

from the website description: Compact powder foundation, soft and velvety. Quick and easy to apply, ensuring long-lasting without drying the skin. convenient to carry in your purse for touch-ups, with the convenient packaging with mirror and compartment for the sponge. suitable for normal to oily skin. Available in 6 colors. It has an adjustable coverage from light to full.

Quantity: 10 grams

Price: € 12.50 (now at 9.90 in discount)

Where can I find: Kiko in all stores, outlets in the course of the site and Kiko Kiko.

Use: is very easy to spread and has the capability of being modulated. if you apply with comprenza the sponge will have a special light. if you apply with a damp sponge will give a comprenza media, but if you apply a special brush, the coverage will be complete! Super recommended! I find it really well, and is light to carry for those who have a youthful skin like mine!

Pro: is adjustable and therefore suitable for any occasion, it has good coverage, light on skin, has a long lasting, and is convenient by keeping it with them. Price quite acceptable, and 6 colors that vary with each other, so as to allow everyone to choose the most suitable.

Cons: now for all compact foundations (such as eye shadows), the problem is that if you fall you break up! Be careful!

---- All my reviews are completely subjective! does not mean that what's fine for me, it's good enough for you, and vice versa! I recommend these products because if specific that I am comfortable there, I hope so for you, but obviously not necessarily be so! I'm happy if you try the same products and if I do know how you found! =) ----

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment