Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Build Homemade Mini Bikes

My

Buongiornoooo! =)
And here we are with a post related to previous or my Hair Care . But here I will talk care of my facial skin (The care of the body will do it on a later post), and also write the steps here in order that I do is just wake up in the morning, and evening before going to sleep.
MORNING:
1 - As soon as I wake up, go to the bathroom and en face with water only (to be able to wake up a little = P). then wait a while and in the meantime I make a breakfast buonisssssssima =)
2 - Back in the bathroom, and rilavo the face with a bar of soap. I usually have my own personal use and that at Shea in Provence moisturizer:
I find myself really well, is fragrant and after having washed his face is much softer =). But I will finish as soon as the attempt to use the soap of Aleppo to diminish imperfections. Attracts me a lot .. and will let you know =)

3 - After drying for the face well, I apply with a cotton pad my tonic. I'm currently using the Nivea Visage line , the tonic softening :

This tonic I am quite well, though perhaps not the best in the INCI! if you use it let me know ..!
will finish as soon as you surely will try rose water :
4 - After waiting at least 5 minutes so that the tonic is good for the skin to absorb and hydrate and refresh, I apply my moisturizer for day. Even with this I find it very very well with the INCI although perhaps not the best.
I use the Clinians HYDRA-T :
This was the procedure I perform in the morning, while I do the evening before going to bed:
EVENING:
1 - If I made up my make-up remover or wipes with the Fresh & Clean which are the only ones that do not burn my eyes, or with the cleansing of nivea . but sometimes use a cotton pad, also olive oil that works very very well!
2 - Then I do the same procedure in the morning .. then wash my face with soap, apply the toner and then use the cream. for the night, however, I use aloe vera Leocrema :
This is my daily routine for the face. But another important thing that certainly helps make my skin feel good, are masks and scrubs I create with ingredients easily available at home. I apply a mask once a week, and scrub once every two weeks. Like always, always changing to find new ingredients that make your face feel good! =) If you are interested, below I post the recipe for dummies!
Let me know if you have tried the products that I use or those who want to buy later.
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment