Thursday, February 24, 2011

See Full Vids Fee At Groping

Recipes: Pancakes

Hello! here we are with a new section, namely: RECIPES!
yes, I'll post the recipe on to me I feel like the most!
I love trying new recipes, and books, both on the internet, and of course I like to try to cook the new dishes! =)
If you also like to find new recipes, well then let me below with a comment on the site, blog, or whatever, where you usually like to go, and where to find interesting recipes, short sbizzarritevi and give me new ideas! then of course if I find something I like, I will make you the recipe and post it here! =)
Meanwhile:
Pancakes
Ingredients:
For dough:
2 tablespoons sugar 3 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
225 grams of Philadelphia
50 gr. flour
To seal-decoration:
jam
nutella
sugar
honey
strawberries (or other fruit )
maple syrup
Time:
separate the yolks from the whites. put the yolks in a bowl and add sugar, mix well.
mixture add vanilla essence, the Philadelphia and flour.
mount separate the egg whites until stiff and add the other mixture and mix.
on a flat pan sprinkle a little of the dough to form circles, and cook.
when they have solidified a bit, turn them and let them cook the other side.
served with a sauce as you wish, as jam, chocolate, etc. .. (As I wrote in the ingredients)
Well, bon appetit! super recommended and tested! =)
Buon Appetito!
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment