Friday, February 18, 2011

Virtual Worlds Lik Poptropica And Club Penguin



Buongiornooo! =)
Here is the last post regarding the care of myself! this time it will be My Body Care.
1 - in the shower before applying the gel, usually I make scrub. I am one with us really well, is made with salt, olive oil and a teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Really really good! Then I make special treatment for cellulite that I will explain below.
2 - The shower gel I use varies a lot! Not because you can not find a good, but simply because I like change! I love the scent of bubble bath, and then use what attracts me most at the time of purchase! or more simply, what I find at home, kindly purchased from my mommy! =):
3 - after drying the body out of the shower, I apply the cream all over his body. Lately I've been using almond butter of Provence . is very good and nourishes the skin even if it is used very little because otherwise the body will absorb grease and left after so much: As soon as I finish but I want to try the cream of Nivea Pure and Natural , inspires me a lot and I think it very good:
4 - After applying the cream, helping with the quilt, I apply a little Talc of White Castle , usually on the parts where sudo more! this helps me to sweat less, and it really works! I find it really well! 5 - though perhaps not a question of body care, I wanted to talk about my deodorant! Nivea Dry Comfort is the I find it really good, and is the only one that does not stink after a while! EXCELLENT! =)
6 - I do treatment against cellulite, I followed Carlo Dolci on youtube that makes videos about how to create your own cosmetics and home products own, with the use of all natural components.
Run once a week the Scrub, and the time after mud. Both are chocolate and are really good for your skin! I find it really well and I recommend it to everyone.
here you can find the video of the scrub, and here that of the mud.
I always try to alternate them! Super recommended!
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment