Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's The Longest You Have Worn A Ball Gag

My LIP CARE BODY CARE SKIN CARE

Good day! =)
today we will discuss the treatment of lips, or the My Lip Care .
not use many products, in fact, mainly only lip balm, but more that I wanted to talk about the treatment once a week or when I need it.
Well, first of all lip balm that I usually use are: Labello (you know who are not very good, but I am comfortable there, and use them because I have to finish them! When The packs will be gone, definitely take more than good), I Labbrosan (with whom I am very well there), I Blistex (which really enhance the lips), and one of Les Cosmetiques shea butter and Vitamin E (very good).
As soon as I finished them, I'm going to try one of Provence Shea butter , and that of Bottega Verde to ' Argan The treatment however, I do it when I put on lipstick or a simple gloss , or when I have chapped lips very much.
This helps to remove the cuticle and make it more soft.
Mix together in a bowl a tablespoon of honey and a sugar. intermingling them very well, and then applies them with her fingers on her lips so abundant, and start massaging in rotation. I try to continue to apply until not finish it all!
Rinse with warm water and dry very well after I apply a very generous layer of a good lip balm !
This will help a great deal of his lips, ready to be ready to apply makeup (or simply , will be ready to kiss = P)
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment