Monday, February 21, 2011

What To Sing At A Disney Cruise Audition

Review: Sweet almond oil

Hello Girls!
Recently I had the opportunity to buy and try some oils! I must say I am finding it very well, and today I wanted to review them the oil of almond Forsan :
Site description:
The Sweet Almond Oil, obtained by cold pressed without solvents from the ripe seeds of Prunus dulcis, is a highly nourishing and protective. Ideal for the hygiene of the most delicate parts (even in infancy), it is very suitable in case of dry and dehydrated skin because it helps to rebalance the natural skin surface. It is also an invaluable aid in the prevention of wrinkles, stretch marks and sagging skin due, for example, pregnancy and weight loss.
Quantity: 100 ml
Price: € 2.99
Where can I find: Supermarkets, water and soap, perfume various
Use: as sanitizing: wash several times a day the party flushed with water and almond oil, or as aesthetic treatment: massage until completely absorbed the part to be treated (in particular, stretch marks, wrinkles, etc.)..
I also very much about using the shell that I create for the body scrub, perfect.
Pro: Forsan The company is known and its products in time for me are of excellent quality, also headquarters, and then where oil is produced, is Italian, it is located in Milan. Another pro is definitely the price, but above all that with regular use, helps to diminish stretch marks (of course those who are creating red, white and not those already trained).
Cons: The nozzle exit from which the product is a little difficult to use because the oil finds it hard to leave.
not be applied if you use a lot by myself after a shower, because it takes a lot to absorb.
---- All my reviews are completely subjective! does not mean that what's fine for me, it's good enough for you, and vice versa! I suggest these specific products because if I am comfortable there, I hope so for you, but obviously not necessarily be so! I'm happy if you try the same products and if I do know how you found! =) ------
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment