Monday, February 28, 2011

Poloroid Film Scottsdale

2 * # * # 1 * Books to read

Hello!
I would open a new section which I will call: Books to read
or the books I read in the future, that inspire me and that definitely buy it!
will be a book that will refer often, after discovering new books that I read and I'm interested!
course if you read the books that you recommend, do it well! =) I accept offers!
You read the books I list below and I'd like to read, tell me how you find them and if you like! =)
The "saga" of - Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella's
- Mrs. funerals - of Madeleine Wickham is Sophie Kinsella's real name
- One Fifth Avenue - Candace Bushnell's
For now there are these in my list, although I have seen many more interesting! I will sapereeee! =) =) Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment